Friday, October 23, 2015

Covering the Mirrors

It's come to the point where I am covering up the mirrors I have in my room.

My full length mirror, hanging up near my closet, has been getting a pretty interesting treatment recently. I've been writing on it. Things that I feel, things that I hate, things I tell myself. It isn't a good mirror.
"Just do it, No one likes you, I hate you, HELP, worthless, stupid"
 Like I said, not a good mirror.

My other mirror is right above my sink. I don't really look at it. When I wash my hands, do my bedtime routine. I try to not look in the mirror. I hate who I see there.

I'm going to cover them now. Be back in a minute.

All done. Now all the mirrors are covered in blankets. I don't know if this will help me or hurt me. But right now, it feels like a good decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment