Saturday, October 24, 2015

Meme-Me (1)

Sorry I'm not Good Enough

I don't know if that is the actual name of this drawing, but where I found it is on the caption.
http://eattentiondeficitdisorder.tumblr.com/post/27519045374
I've said this to people before. I've told people that I am so sorry. Sorry that I'm fat, annoying, not funny, cut, hate myself. Everything. And every time I do, they tell me how wrong I am... I don't believe them. That's why I rely on them so much. Maybe their love for me can rub off. 

It's Hard to Keep a Secret...

When it's written all over your body.

http://gangstercupcakeprincessautumn.tumblr.com/post/31580460415
And it is. You have to cover the secret. With long pants and long sleeves. Bracelets and watches. No off the shoulder shirts, that might show too much. And after really bad days, sometimes I have to hide the gauze bracelet. I don't want to hide. I want to be able to wear tank tops again. But I know that if I don't hide then people will say I do it for attention. If I did it for attention I wouldn't be hiding it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment